Thursday, December 9, 2010

Three days at the gym this week!

Okay, so I went to the gym on Monday and Tuesday, and then again today. Cool thing is, I went today... by myself! I don't mind going alone, so long as I have a plan. And now that I know I can get a treadmill and watch what I want on the tv, it's not such a big deal going. I like feeling comfortable while I'm there doing my cardio. I don't like feeling like I'm crowded or rushed. Looks like 9 am is not too bad of a time to go.
Today, I watched my Price is Right, and ran/jogged again on the commercials. I'm making progress, too! Today I ran for two 3-minute intervals! Yay me! That's 6 whole minutes! :-)
Sounds like a silly accomplishment, but it's a start. Just like everything else I've had to do to get healthy... starting with baby steps is the best way.
Maybe by next Monday, I'll be able to jog through the whole Showcase Showdown! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Not silly at all - that's quite a commitment and I'm really impressed!

    ReplyDelete