Sunday, November 25, 2012

No great loss.

Over the past couple days, the scale has read 210.8, or 211.02... always in that range, and it's been there for the last 4-5 days.  This morning, I woke up to a solid 211.  No ounces.  ;-)

  Last night I took my son and his new girlfriend to dinner.  TGIFriday's... her choice.  I had Brochetta Pasta, which was basically angel hair with a light pomodoro and grilled chicken.  Nice. We also ordered fried green beans, and salads.  It was a good meal.

 During the day, when I'm working, (and I'm usually on the clock between 10-12 hours), I try to get a quick protein in the morning. I'll have either a little yogurt or a couple microwaved eggs, and always at around 6:30.  By the time I get my mail ready to go out, (USPS, remember?) it's 9:30 or 10, and I'll have a quick 100 calorie Clif bar on my way out.
  By 1:30, I'm ready for lunch.  I've been bringing a whole wheat "wrap" in my lunch.  I'll put mustard and cheese and whatever meat is in the house on the wrap, roll it up, and call it GOOD!  And it IS!  Friday, I had turkey and swiss.  Yum.
  I always also throw in yogurt, and something crunchy.  Either a couple of Newton Fruit Wafers, or ginger snaps.  :-) 
  Not exactly how the "low cal" plan started, but I'm not over doing it, and the exercise I'm getting daily is burning off whatever I eat during the day.  I just have to watch my dinners.  Usually, I'm too tired to have more than a salad anyway, and some nights I'm too tired to build one, so I settle for a glass of wine and some frozen veggies.  Haha!
  I really should be balancing my meals better... but once I've had that glass of wine, I can barely balance myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment