Monday, April 26, 2010

April Goal


I took the advice of my very smart sister, and started eating an apple as my first snack of the day. Apparently, by eating the fruit on an empty stomach, it digests way more efficiently, and helps keep your tract clean, too!
I used to not be able to eat an apple on an empty stomach. For some reason, it made me a little nauseous. Whether it was from the acid or the sugars, I don't know. But now, I have my coffee first, and then an apple sometime around 9-10am. Then I have my Eggbeaters around noon, and I'm good to go.
I had a good weekend of activity. Got a lot of yardwork done, and aside from the stiff neck and slightly sore lower back, I'm in good shape. I'm going to make that goal of 50 lbs by the end of April!
I weighed this morning, and have lost 49 lbs now! Wooooo hooooo!

1 comment:

  1. Eating an apple in the Am and then protein 30 minutes later.. I lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks

    ReplyDelete