Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm a little dizzy.

Woke up this morning, and for the first time in weeks, I forgot to weigh myself! I had already had my coffee and was looking for cold meds when I remembered.
I'm a little dizzy from the cold, since my ears are blocked and my balance is off. But I got on the scale, and before I fell off, (oops!) it weighed me with a full 40 lb loss!
Now, it could be that my eyes are all blurry from the fever, but I know what I think I saw! LOL
So now it's been 2 months... since Feb 2 that I started this new lifestyle. I'm totally happy with my progress so far, and it's not something that I think I'll change once I lose the weight I want to. Smaller portions, and more frequent low calorie snacks seems like the way to go. It's working for my body, and I don't have any weird side effects. I've had energy and better moods, and I have been sleeping like a rock for 7-8 hours a night. Who could ask for more?

No comments:

Post a Comment