Monday, June 21, 2010

New size.

I think it's safe to say, I'm officially into a size 14 now. Although I've yet to admit my weight in any of my posts so far, I'm not so afraid to admit my pant size. I was a 22W when I started this 4 1/2 months ago. Now, I have my size 16s folded nicely on my closet floor, and my 14s in a place of honor on the shelf. The 16s are in that transition stage with me... I know I won't need them anymore, but since they are the next size up, I need to be sure that I won't have a "fluffy" day and need them. When I'm down a few more pounds, they'll take their rightful place in the box of clothes to be donated in the garage.
Still at 65 lbs lost today, but within only 4/10's of a pound to be officially at 66.

Slow going? You bet! Worth it? Absolutely!

No comments:

Post a Comment