Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Stepper


I have to admit, I haven't been to the gym in a while. But I have been using my little stepper here at home. It counts steps, and times me. I normally step for about 15 minutes and do about 700 steps, but today, I stepped as fast as I could and did only 480 steps in about 8 minutes. That's just about a step a second! I was going as fast as I could for those 8 minutes, and by the time I finished, I was breathing pretty rough! LOL
I'm still at 64 lbs, and maintaining... not by choice, but because my body has decided to stall its progress for a bit, I suppose. Granted, my food choices for the last couple weekends have got my body asking me, "What's up??" But I'm content knowing that I'm doing my best to get back to the basics of how I designed this diet to begin with. One hundred calorie snacks, every 1.5-2 hours, with my healthy dinner.
I'm so close to my goal now, that I think it's just going to feel like forever until I get down another 22 lbs. The first 64 flew by! No one struggling with weight wants to hear this, but honestly, it has been effortless. By doing a one-eighty with my eating, the fat cells that I had been building and growing started to shrink. I know, they'll always be there, thanks to the years of eating tons of calories. But if they shrink, and aren't ever given the calories to fill up again, I'll stay thin. That's all I can hope for. Well, that, and a miracle cure for loose skin. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment