Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Shopping is fun!

Having a good day so far! Weighed, and the scale is saying I've lost 71 lbs. Of course, it said that last week, and then it bounced up and down for a few days. I think it's going to stay down this time.
Went shopping and grabbed a pair of shorts off the rack, and without any hesitation, they slipped right up and buttoned easily. I've been wearing size 14 for a couple weeks now, and these that I bought today are also a 14. But it still amazes me that I can just walk into a store and grab something that fits, without having to take into account thigh circumference, etc. :-)
Three more weeks until I go on vacation, and I'll be happy to go. I may or may not lose any more substantial weight between now and then, but I'm satisfied with my size now. If it takes me until the first of the year to get all the way where I want to be, well that's okay. I will eventually be 90 lbs lighter than my original weight, and I wouldn't have been able to say that if I hadn't taken that first step 5+ months ago. Whew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment