Thursday, March 18, 2010

March 18

Happy (day after) St. Patrick's Day! I've lost 32 lbs so far, and staying right on track. My goal is coming closer every day. I don't have crazy cravings, so this whole process is fairly easy. It just takes so dang long!
As far as having green beer last night... I skipped it. I'm not a big beer drinker to begin with. Now if someone would start making a green wine, well, then... we'd have to talk.
We used to open a bottle of wine with dinner maybe once or twice a month. Just often enough to where we didn't have to dust the bottles in the wine rack. They were moving out fairly regularly. But we haven't done that in weeks. It's just not worth wasting calories on.
I don't know how drinkers, I mean regular drinkers, can lose weight unless they are constantly working out and burning if off. Alcohol has a lot of calories, whether it's from the sugars or whatever else. I'm just not interested in partaking. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment