Friday, March 26, 2010

Setting My Pace

When I started this plan of mine, I set a goal for myself of 90 lbs. That is still a good goal, and I'd like to reach that, but because I'm so OCD, I'd like to set my goal for an even number. :-) So I'm altering that goal to 86 lbs. Once I reach that, I'll decide how much more I want to lose.
It's been 53 days, and I've lost 37 lbs. I looked back at my posts and found that as of March 13, I had lost 31 lbs. So in the last 14 days, I've lost 6 lbs. That is so great! And hopefully not too fast. You know they say 2 lbs a week is ideal. But if I can keep up this pace of 2-3 lbs a week, then I could easily lose another 32-48 lbs by the beginning of August.
At this point, having lost 37, I am almost halfway to my goal. I have 49 to go. I could totally be at my goal by the time I see my family in 4 months! Oh my! How shocked you all will be! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment