Sunday, March 28, 2010

Untie the knot!

This morning, I put on a pair of my warm, cozy fleece pants to lay around in for awhile. When I tried to tighten the drawstring, I realized that I had tied the strings in a knot way at the end. I remember doing that, and I remember why I did that.
These fleece pants were on the verge of being too small for me, and if I didn't tie the strings at the end, they would have been pulled into the waistband when I stretched the waist to put them on.
Now, there is over a foot of string, tied at the end, hanging from my waist. Maybe it's safe to untie the knot now, and make a cute little girly bow. :-)


Today is Sunday, March 28 and I've lost 38 lbs.

2 comments:

  1. Thre wasn't a check box for *wow* so I had to comment. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, where's the "woweeee" button? :-)

    ReplyDelete